Saturday 22 June 2013

May - June Photodiary

It's been ages since my last post and that is absolutely ridiculous. *falls on knees with teary eyes* I'm sorry.

I've been at the mercy of my exams for the past month, but guess who isn't bound to her books and lecture notes anymore?? I submitted my last essay just this Monday and the feeling of this great weight lifting off my shoulders was just inexplicable. Fortunately I maintained some sense of public decorum and waited till I was alone in my room to do my victory dance. 

Since then I've just been slowly re-adapting to the non-hermit life and catching up with my friends who have some time to spare. My lovely photographer has flown back to Malaysia for the holidays, so I'll try my best to produce an outfit post in the near future that does not consist of badly taken self shots. 

So please be content with a tiny filler post with food shots, OOTDs and a couple of randoms across April/June. :) 

Promise I'll update again soon! I've done quite a bit of online shopping and am anxious to shoot the new pieces. They're quite quirky and out of my usual style, I thought I'd have a bit of a change!

   
  

  
  
  
  
  
  

   

Hello, winter. 

UNICORN LOVE, 
- R

No comments:

Post a Comment