Saturday 29 June 2013

Reminiscent of winter

This was a shoot I did a couple of months ago, but I never got to post it because I felt that there weren't enough detail photos. It's one of the looks I snapped for my OO7D feature in QiuQiu's Qweekly magazine

But now, as I sit in Singapore's sweltering 33 degree humid weather, reminiscing about eight degree winter back in Australia, I find posting this particularly apt. 

I think this coat speaks for itself, really. The combination of the different textures, coupled with the angular lines of the cut, makes it so quirky and unique. I am absolutely in love with it. I paired it with a black chiffon shirt with denim and delicate gold chain detailing and a burgundy skater skirt. Going with the burgundy theme, I took out my owl bowler bag for a little spin. 

On another note, here marks the start of my holiday, can't wait to take advantage of the cheap shopping here in Singapore! 

Happy Sunday everyone!




ZARA coat | ASOS owl bowler bag | Chiffon blouse with detailing similar here | Underground Wulfrun creeper wedges

Photos credits to Sharon. Visit her Flickr and shower her with lots of unicorn love!

UNICORN LOVE, 
- R 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachel,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete